I am excited! I Won the Break the Business 7 Note Challenge!
Last night I got an email announcing that I was the winner in the Break the Business Podcast’s 7 Note Challenge!
The last time I have won anything music related I was 9 months pregnant with my son Forrest and I won a local singer/songwriter competition that was 22 years ago. So I am doing a little strut in my office chair.
The rules of the song were to start with 7 given notes and keep the song under 3 minutes.
Click the Play Arrow to Hear the Song.
$500 dollars worth of education and entertainment!
These prizes were donated from former guests on the Break the Business Podcast, put it in your playlist if you haven’t already.
- Ryan Kairalla the podcast host and entertainment attorney: A signed copy of his book Break the Business and an hour consultation
- Ari Herstand’s Book – How To Make It in the New Music Business: Practical Tips on Building a Loyal Following and Making a Living as a Musician
- Ariel Hyatt’s Book – Crowdstart: The Ultimate Guide to a Powerful and Profitable Crowdfunding Campaign podcast episode #59
- Suzanne J Paulinski Rockstar Lifeplanner and 6 other ebooks
- Bryan Calhoun The Music Business Toolbox podcast episode #108
- And Music from Verity White, DJ Spruke, Meri Amber and more!
About Break the Business podcast:
Ryan Kairalla is an attorney that practices entertainment and education law. He is licensed to practice in Florida, New York and California. (He’s got the major areas covered!)
His interests are law, music industry and popular culture, including the Miami Hurricanes.
He lives in the Sunshine State and most of his practice involves advising independent musicians on the legal and business issues. His new book is guide on achieving music industry success on your own terms.
Thank you Ryan for sharing your knowledge on your podcast and having this contest!